Registrarse    Identificarse    Foro    Buscar    FAQ

Índice general » NORMAS Y PRESENTACION DE ZONA BARRIERA » Presentaciones y dudas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Nota Publicado: 15 Feb 2019 12:25 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

Network Security Checklist
1. Software Updates
The global ransom-ware attack of 2017 infamously known as Wannacry affected millions of businesses and institutions across the world, including the UK’s NHS. It later turned out that the NHS could have avoided this attack if it had simply updated its operating systems.

Microsoft, Google, and other IT companies often release new updates to seal the weaknesses of their software. These updates are designed to strengthen your systems and make it harder for hackers to breach your network. As such, check whether your software systems are updated. Additionally, be sure to be on the lookout for new updates and always implement them as soon as they are released – it will not cost you a thing!

2. Hardware Updates
The underlying hardware hosting your IT and network programs is just as important in your network security checklist as the software. Hackers realize this; that is why they are always upgrading to newer, more powerful computers with higher processing powers. You, too, should keep up with the developing times by upgrading your hardware systems whenever necessary. It will not only boost your networks’ security but also improve overall performance.

Nota Publicado: 21 Feb 2019 08:26 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

Useful thread, this is what I have looked for and do share more about network security.

Nota Publicado: 25 Mar 2019 09:36 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

Excellent post!!!. The strategy you have posted on this technology helped me to get into the next level and had lot of information in it.
Selenium Training in Chennai
Selenium Course in Bangalore
Selenium Training institute in Bangalore

Nota Publicado: 03 Abr 2019 12:03 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

Well Said, you have furnished the right information that will be useful to anyone at all time. Thanks for sharing your Ideas.
Selenium Training in Chennai
DevOps Online Training

Nota Publicado: 03 Abr 2019 13:02 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, It’s very helpful for this blog.Also great with all of the valuable information you have Keep up the good work you are doing well.
https://www.besanttechnologies.com/trai ... in-chennai

Nota Publicado: 10 Abr 2019 09:57 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

All the points you described so beautiful. Every time i read your i blog and i am so surprised that how you can write so well.
Selenium Training in Chennai| Selenium Training in Bangalore | Selenium Course institute in Bangalore

Nota Publicado: 11 Abr 2019 13:32 
YO SUENO FLAMENCO

After reading your post I understood that last week was with full of surprises and happiness for you. Congratz! Even though the website is work related, you can update small events in your life and share your happiness with us too.
DevOps Online Training

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 

Índice general » NORMAS Y PRESENTACION DE ZONA BARRIERA » Presentaciones y dudas